Student Activities Registration Form
2020-21 Student Activities Event Calendar
Early Registration for Chairpersons Only - August 26, 2020
Registration Open for All Member Schools - September 1, 2020
Registration End Date - November 30, 2020
To register your school for Student Activities, complete the online registration form and pay by credit card or E-check (ACH). Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email that includes information on how to access the Student Activities handbooks and resources
. Note: The Student Activities program is a member benefit of ACSI. Your school must be a current member of ACSI in order to participate. If you are not yet an ACSI member, please contact your Regional Office, or visit ACSI Membership for more information.
Chair/Host Site Information
The ACSI Student Activities program is dependent on member schools serving as Chairpersons for events! In order to fully serve all of the schools and students who wish to participate in Student Activities, we are always interested in adding additional events!
Here are just a few benefits of serving as an ACSI Student Activities Chairperson:
- Receive financial discounts on School Registration Fees. (Student participation fees still apply.)
- Event chairs earn a "thank you" honorarium.
- Hosts have the opportunity to market their school.
- Enable schools within your community to broaden their students' education experience.
- Create a friendly competition that brings out the best and sharpens all involved.
- Experience the satisfaction of a "job well done".
Thank you for considering serving other member schools by becoming the next ACSI Student Activities Chairperson! For more information, contact a Student Activities team member.
If ready to confirm your school as a host site for the upcoming school year, please submit your region's online Chair/Host Site Confirmation Form.
All questions regarding Student Activities may be directed to the ACSI Student Activities team