In Memoriam: Dr. Paul Kienel - Memories, Thoughts, Prayers

View Only
  • 1.  Grateful

LU MENTOR
    Posted 12-11-2020 09:39:00 AM
    I cannot say enough about the impact Paul and his wife, Annie, have had on my life.  I was introduced to ACSI in 1976 before ACSI actually existed.  As a young principal, I gleaned everything I could from Paul and those who stood beside him in the leadership of what would be ACSI.  When I began to serve in various areas, and finally on the ACSI National Board, I watched Paul lead with a passionate heart; he loved people and knew the importance of educating children in God's truth.  Paul modeled for me the absolute necessity of being in God's Word, and of praying without ceasing.  His world-wide impact challenged me to think beyond my school, and my country, to the bigger picture of what God was accomplishing in the world.  In times of celebration, Paul gave God the glory.  In difficult times, Paul was full of joy, and often brought laughter to the room as he shared with wisdom the next path for ACSI.  His life modeled how a leader, committed to Christ, should live. His dedication, wisdom, passion, and love for God and life will be missed.

------------------------------
    Debbie Schindler
    Head of School
    Pacific Christian Academy
    Federal Way WA
    (253) 943-2500
    ------------------------------